Join our Pre-Valentine's make your own bouquet night!
Come make your own flower bouquet to add a personal touch to your home or office – or gift it to your significant other to make a lasting impression.
Your bouquet will last a year because of the Eon Flowers, which are real flowers preserved in peak bloom to maintain their ideal shape and color for a year.
Sunday, February 10th
Location: Sheen Center, 2nd Floor, 18 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012 (entrance on the west-side of Elizabeth Street just south of Bleecker St).
- Must register in advance to enter building.
- You will take home the bouquet you create during the class.
- Price includes soda (Coke and Diet Coke), water, a 3-inch-by-3-inch flower vase (upgrades available at the event), 3 Eon Flowers, and an unlimited selection of decorative flowers (Petal+Eon will bring 15+ types of preserved flowers).
- No alcohol or food permitted at this venue.
- No floral experience required.
- Informal dress code.
- For more information: email@example.com
Petal+Eon organizes events to "Make Your Own Bouquet That Lasts A Year.” Making these bouquets sparks fun group interaction and requires minimal instruction. In addition to a group bouquet-creation experience, Petal+Eon sells kits that provide a customized, DIY experience.