Come make your own flower bouquet to add a personal touch to your home or office – or gift it to your significant other to make a lasting impression. Complimentary wine will be provided.
Your bouquet will last a year because of the Eon Flowers, which are real flowers preserved in peak bloom to maintain their ideal shape and color for a year.
A Petal+Eon florist will briefly speak about preserved flowers, how to properly care for preserved flowers that do not require water or sunlight, and how to make a beautiful bouquet.
Thursday, February 7th
Location: SPACES 1740 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York City, 10019 (between 55th and 56th, near Columbus Circle).
- Must register in advance to enter building.
- Students will take home the bouquet they create during the class.
- Price includes complimentary wine, soda (Coke and Diet Coke), water, a 3-inch-by-3-inch flower vase (upgrades available at the event), 3 Eon Flowers, and an unlimited selection of decorative flowers (Petal+Eon will bring 15+ types of preserved flowers).
- No floral experience required.
- Informal dress code.
- For more information: email@example.com
Petal+Eon organizes events to "Make Your Own Bouquet That Lasts A Year.” Making these bouquets sparks fun group interaction and requires minimal instruction. In addition to a group bouquet-creation experience, Petal+Eon sells kits that provide a customized, DIY experience.
About SPACES 1740 Broadway:
Take inspiration from the beautiful city views around the office and the exclusive outdoor terrace with amazing views on the historic street below. Spaces 1740 Broadway is an inspiring work environment where ideas develop and businesses build. https://www.spacesworks.com/new-york-city/1740-broadway/